Fashion - Ribbons and Bows

7:39:00 pm

A while ago I won this little bit of sparkle on twitter from the lovely Crystalise Boutique.  It is a simple but effective piece of jewellery and adds a bit of fun and sparkle to any outfit.  I chose pink because I have lots of pastel coloured clothes and this matches perfectly.
This is made from a hard plastic so will be very hard wearing and with the adjustable back it would fit anybody. The only thing I would ever change about this ring is the crystal is set in a gold metal, I would just of used a large swarovski crystal like used on phonecases, dont know why just personal preference really.



I would love one of her phonecases they are to die for! Here are just a couple.






Id just like to say a massive thank you to Crystalise Boutique for choosing myself as the winner as I love my prize!

Visit the Crystalise Boutique Website here

Follow on Twitter @Crystalise_Btq

Do you wear novelty rings? Where do you buy yours from?

love

Gemma
xxx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi hun you may remeber me I followed you on twitter and we spoke for awhile (jade Carew) I have recently started to crystalize so maybe you would want a phone case :-)
    So just let me know
    P.S keep doing what ya doing I love reading your blogs
    Love from your blog fan Jade Carew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk