Duty Free MAC Haul

6:38:00 pm


While travelling to Scotland recently, walking through the airport duty free make up counters was the only treat. The bright lights and mini prices always lure me in home or abroad.  The mua at every counter always seems to have more time to help you and really do make the experience a good one.  I purchased from two counters and will post my purchases from each one seperately.

Mac was my first stop and thanks to the lovely make up artist helped me choose 2 lipsticks and one lipgloss.  I have wanted to try Mac lip products for so long so when the chance came and at duty free prices, which worked out at 20% off I couldn't resist.
 
I indulged in Angel, one of their frost lipsticks, a beautiful pink. Hue (mainly because that was my grampa's name spelt Hugh though), a subtle nude with a more of a peachy undertone.
 These two were brought to my attention by Maria Sparkle, her blog is one of my favourites, you can see why HERE.
 Last but not least Ample Pink one of the fantastic plushglass lipglosses which leaves a slight (very slight) tingling sensation.  The make up artist assured me that the lipgloss would work well with both lipsticks and she wasn't wrong. I love all three of these and Angel is fast becoming my 'go to' lipstick.  The smell of both lipsticks and lipgloss is beautiful, the delicious scent of vanilla is the nicest iv smelled from a lipstick.
 


Angel -£11.20


Top - Angel Bottom - Hue
Angel and Ample Pink <3 data-blogger-escaped-strong="strong">
Ample Pink PlushGlass

Hue £11.20


Ample Pink Plushglass
 

At the moment thats as far as my Mac collection goes, but this is where you guys come in,  I need your help!  Im 21 within a matter of weeks and my darling boyfriend is treating me to a make up lesson at the Mac shop in Birmingham along with a very exciting budget to buy what I want(excited).  So what do I need girls and boys, is there any Mac products you could not live without, any lipsticks that you feel area staple in your make up collection?
 
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think
 
Lots of Love
 
Gemma
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love your blog honey! Airbrush foundation by mac is amazing I swear by mac! Each of there primers are fantastic. The make up artist will advise on which one for your skin type! Mac's eye shadows are out of this world- I was converted to mac nearly two years ago and would never go back!!! I know you'll be the same! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni it means a lot that someone I know is reading my blog :) Ohhh thanks for those reccomendations:) I love a good primer, I pretty much converted lipstick wise lol

      xx

      Delete
  2. Awww thanku babe :)) Its so lovely of u to link me!! I am glad that you love angel too, looks fab on you!!!

    Mwah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you have opened my eyes to so many products I am growing to love, so more like thank you:)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gaa! Ok so here are my faves from MAC
    -Fix+, great for 'melting' your powder into your face so you dont look like you dipped your face in flour
    -Any of their primers!, they are all so great
    -217 brush, so amazing for blending eyeshadow
    -I use Studio Sculpt foundation, I tride Studio Fix Fluid and it broke me out and oxidized like the devil.
    -Blot Powder, seriously if you have oily skin you NEED this!

    Happy early birthday, cant wait to see all the things you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Fix + sounds amazing:) actually everything does!! I need the blot powder like yesterday wow :)

      thanks hunnix

      Delete
  4. I love the Mac paint pots, they keep my eyeshadow on all day with no creasing whatsoever they blow UDPP out of the water with staying power. Also the fluidline is fab too its super easy to use and lasts all day.

    Angel and Hue were two lipsticks that I have been looking at purchasing, jealous! :-) great post chick x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you need to buy them hunni! If you love them half as much as me they will be more of an investment

      xxx

      Delete
  5. I love MAC lipsticks too! my favorite is Fast Play! it is running out though :(

    great blog! :) xo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill have to check out fast play when I go

      thanks hunni xxx

      Delete
  6. I love Mac fanfare lipstick and I'd definietely say get the MSF in soft and gentle! The best highlighter ever! You can see it in my FOTD today x

    Love the lipgloss colour. I own angel too!!

    cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I will definately check it out, you FOTD is fantastic today

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk