Duty Free MAC Haul

6:38:00 pm


While travelling to Scotland recently, walking through the airport duty free make up counters was the only treat. The bright lights and mini prices always lure me in home or abroad.  The mua at every counter always seems to have more time to help you and really do make the experience a good one.  I purchased from two counters and will post my purchases from each one seperately.

Mac was my first stop and thanks to the lovely make up artist helped me choose 2 lipsticks and one lipgloss.  I have wanted to try Mac lip products for so long so when the chance came and at duty free prices, which worked out at 20% off I couldn't resist.
 
I indulged in Angel, one of their frost lipsticks, a beautiful pink. Hue (mainly because that was my grampa's name spelt Hugh though), a subtle nude with a more of a peachy undertone.
 These two were brought to my attention by Maria Sparkle, her blog is one of my favourites, you can see why HERE.
 Last but not least Ample Pink one of the fantastic plushglass lipglosses which leaves a slight (very slight) tingling sensation.  The make up artist assured me that the lipgloss would work well with both lipsticks and she wasn't wrong. I love all three of these and Angel is fast becoming my 'go to' lipstick.  The smell of both lipsticks and lipgloss is beautiful, the delicious scent of vanilla is the nicest iv smelled from a lipstick.
 


Angel -£11.20


Top - Angel Bottom - Hue
Angel and Ample Pink <3 data-blogger-escaped-strong="strong">
Ample Pink PlushGlass

Hue £11.20


Ample Pink Plushglass
 

At the moment thats as far as my Mac collection goes, but this is where you guys come in,  I need your help!  Im 21 within a matter of weeks and my darling boyfriend is treating me to a make up lesson at the Mac shop in Birmingham along with a very exciting budget to buy what I want(excited).  So what do I need girls and boys, is there any Mac products you could not live without, any lipsticks that you feel area staple in your make up collection?
 
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think
 
Lots of Love
 
Gemma
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk