OOTD &FOTD - Sunny day Drinks

5:55:00 pm


This is just a little outfit I threw on to go for a few drinks in town with Adam this weekend.
 
I love this burnt orange colour, I got this top from New Look last year for £10 and have worn it quite a few times, leggings are from Primark for £3 and my shoes(£14) and bag(£6) are both from Matalan.
 

 
 
Face
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Dermablend Stick (samples I received in a Glossybox)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Bourjous Delice de Poudre
Benefit Coralista Blush
Stila Peachy Keen all over glow, highlighter section
 
Eyes/Brows
MUA Professional Eye Primer
MUA Pretty Pastels Palette
MUA Every Lash Mascara
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp ultra-volume Mascara
 
Lips
Sleek Pout Paint 'Peachy Keen'
Sleek Pout Paint 'lava'
MUA Lip Gloss Shade 1
 


 

Hope you like this Outfit:)
 
Lots of Love
 
Gemma
 
xxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk