OOTD & FOTD - Wined and Dined

8:37:00 pm


My wonderful boyfriend treated me to a meal out at Chiquitos the other night, its my favourite place to eat out as I love mexican food and the customer service you recieve is second to none.  The lovely food and Ameretto's and coke made sure we had a fantastic night.
 
Now that Im working right next door to Matalan it would be a crime not to go inside and see what I could pick up.This top was £12, I love it because the shape is so flattering. The leggings were £6.  My shoes were £14 and the bag was £6, I loved the tassle detail on both it pulls the whole outfit together.  Knowing my whole outfit came to £38.00 made me enjoy wearing it so much more.
 
 



Face
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Collection Pressed Powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour
MUA Blush Shade 6

Eyes/Eyebrows
Hd Brows Palette 'Vamp'
Benefit Speed Brow
Benefit High Brow Glow
MUA Professional Extreme Felt Eyeliner
Loreal Mega Volume Collogen Mascara

Lips
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain 'Crush Beguin'
 

 
 
What do you think of my outfit and make up?
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
xxx
 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You look lovely. I love matalan :) I was in there today loved that top and really wanted it in turquoise. I may go back and get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe :)

      I love matalan sometimes, some days you go in and its soo drab, and then others you find some fab bargains.

      I really liked the turqoise and black tbf, for more daytime wear, ohh dear I can see myself returning

      xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the outfit lovely. I've been eyeing up that Matalan peplum top for a while now, just need to purchase it! :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You definately do, what colour do you fancy?

      xx

      Delete
  3. love the top the colour really suits you. i should go in matalan more often! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love this colour, especially in the autumn:) Definately they have some fab accessories at the moment too :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. You look wonderful! This is such a lovely outfit, and your makeup is gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk