How the Nail Are You?

9:01:00 pm


As a self confessed nail chomper, I know its naughty of me but I cant seem to stop doing it, I love acrylic nails, glue on nails, stick on nails and basically anything else that adds a bit of length to my tiny nails.
 
I love to experiement with different colours, designs and paterns, mostly on toes as obviously I dont bite those (YUK) Nothing to arty farty though just little details to make my nails stand out from the crowd.  I have a fair few nail varnishes not a massive collection but all the basics and a few in between.  My favourite brands are Revlon and Barry M for nail colour but I am longing to try the Essie range and add a few more Models Own to my collection.
 
These are a few images from the past wee while, on my own and my boyfriends mum's nails.
 

 
As I said nothing spectacular but I like them:) Hope you all do aswell.
 
If you want to know how I created any of these just ask :)
 
 
Lots of love
 
 
Gem
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love them all! How do you do the strips and spots? And also how do you do the brown ones with the black bow?xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a dotting tool I got on ebay for under £1 which use for the dotting, and I have a nail art brush for the stripes. The brown (nude)is a nail polish by Revlon and I purchased the bows from ebay and glued them on with nail glue x

      Delete
  2. I love them all, they're fab. I love the bows!

    Lucy x
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk