OOTD & FOTD - Christening

11:00:00 am


On Sunday it was my boyfriend's cousin's little boy's Christening, wow what a mouthful. The perfect excuse to dress up.  Adam(the boyfriend) and myself were honoured to be asked to be Godparents, so knowing that I was going to be standing in front of the whole family I made an extra special effort to look nice and wear something different.



I love this dress so much, it was such a bargain at only £10 in a sale in my Outfit(the one with Topshop, Miss Selfridge, etc.) store but I cant remember which shop, I have worn it once before so wearing it for the Christening was a must.  My shoes were £6 from Matalan, they have some great cheap and cheerful pumps and boots in at the moment.  My bag was also from Matalan (I work right next door to matalan now..can you tell) it was only £3 and I do not have a satchel type bag so this filled the gap in my wardrobe for now.
 
On my face
Benefit Porefessional
Collection Lasting perfection Concealer
Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation
MUA pressed powder shade 2
MUA bronzed perfection to contour
MUA Blush shade 2
 
On my Eyes/Eyebrows
MUA Professional Eye Primer
MUA  Pretty Pastels palette
MUA Poptastic palette
Loreal Volume Million Lashes
Benefit High Brow Glow
Hd Brows Palette 'Vamp'
Benefit Speed Brow
 
On my Lips
Mac 'Angel'
Mac Plushglass 'Ample Pink'
 
 
 
Eye make up Using MUA Pretty Pastels and Poptastic Palettes.

Hope you have enjoyed this post hunnis.  If there is any products I have featured you would like me to review fully please just comment below.

Lots of Love

Gemma

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My makeup always seems to last forever too! i must be doing something right haha when i get home from a night out at 4am it's still not budged!! Love your dress and your hair, you look gorgeous :)
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank my primer, for sure.

      Thank you hunni for such a sweet comment, my fringe was doing my head in all day xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous hun! wish i could pull a dress that sweet off! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni and you totally could pull it off:)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, what an honour! :) I really like your dress too, it looks really soft & flattering. I have a lotta fringe love for you too! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk