Haul - MUA

11:00:00 am


I can not go even 1 week without purchasing some thing from the MUA range, I just love it.  Its becoming more natural for me to pop out and buy some MUA than it is a loaf of bread.  I purchase most of it from online as my local superdrug store has a very poor selection and most things are always out of stock.
 

Bronzed Perfection, Hide and Conceal cover up stick 'light', Blush shades 6 & 3

L-R Bronzed Perfection, Blush shade 3, Blush shade 6

Eye Primer, Every Lash Mascara, Clear Mascara, Intense Glitter
Eyeliner 'malt chocolate'

L-R Eye Primer, 'malt chocolate' intense glitter eyeliner

L-R Lipgloss shade 1, Lipstick shade 5, Out there Plumping Lipgloss
'Candy Pink' Lipstick shade 9.

Lipgloss Shade 1 & Lipstick shade 5

Out there Plumping Gloss 'Candy Pink' & Lipstick shade 9.
 Do you own any of these and if so what are your thoughts?

Im extremely excited about the new products MUA are launching on Tuesday 26th September, I will be purchasing the Artiste Palette, at least 2 of the Cream Blushes when I go shopping with my birthday money

Lots of love

Gemma

xxx
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Im crazy for MUA too! Have you seen there new intense kisses lip gloss's? I don't think there online yet but they probably will be soon.
    I got one from Superdrug on Saturday its amazing, so pigmented! xoxo

    http://thebeautydraw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them on the blog but not in my superdrug store, its so rubbish:(

      Hopefully get a couple of them once they hit the online store xx

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to order some items from their website!
    New follower here :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk