MUA Going for Gold Palette - Review

12:08:00 pm


It is no secret that MUA (Make Up Academy) are really at the top of their game when it comes to eyeshadow.  With the vast range of shades there is something to create a look day or night, summer or winter.  When the Going for Gold palette was launched I was not crazy about the colours as they seem very loud but as it was free gift when I spent £8 on the MUA website it was worth a try.

 

Swatched with flash, sorry about the second picture quality I dont know what happened.  Shade 2 & 6 are the only matte shadows all of the others have shimmer to them, they are all very highly pigmented and the colours are not as bold as they look on first impressions.  My favourite shades are 1,3 & 7.

I have created a couple of looks using this palette, what do you think?




 
 
 

Have you reviewed Going for Gold, leave your links as a comment for me to have a peak

Lots of Love

Gemma

xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the looks you created :)
    I reviewed this a while back, I really liked it :D x
    http://freshbeautyxox.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/review-mua-going-for-gold-palette-w.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hunni, Im jus gonna have a read of your post now:)

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk