Life - Missing Someone Is About That Very Moment When Your Doing Something and you Wish They Were There Beside You

1:28:00 pm

Hey, I'm now getting back into the swing of things so hope you haven't missed me too much,I have missed writing lots and reading all your lovely comments. I do have lots of new posts for you to read so look out for them:)
 
The reason I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks is because my Grampa suddenly but peacefully passed away just after midnight on Tuesday 14th of August.  As he lived in Scotland, in the house he built, I travelled there to be with my family during the emotional time that we were all going through.  His beautiful send off was perfect and I am so proud of my Granny, Auntie and Mum and everyone that supported us in organising my Grampa's funeral.
 
  I just wanted to share a few pictures of his amazing garden which he treasured and always made sure it looked as good as it could do.  Every plant, every fence, every vegetable and every shed, planted and built with his own two hands.
 
 
My Grampa,the perfect gentleman <3


On the left is the 'Jacoosie Hoosie' complete with Jacuzzi, sauna everything in the picture my Grampa made it!

The prettiest drive and garage I've ever seen.
 
Just a tiny little slice of my grampa's talents for you to see and believe me they are endless. 
 
R.I.P Hugh Patrick Mckerr
 
Thanks for reading
 
lots of love
 
Gemma
 
xxx
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grampa's passing!! It looks as though he was a talented man!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss, the garden looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Gemma..he sure was an exceptional man. There are not many like him anywhere. Im so proud to have been part of his family.Got closer to him recently with facebook chat and he really loved and valued you,Charlotte, your nan and his girls. He was one in a million. Just think of all the good times with him. He will be so proud of you all xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk