Duty Free Benefit Haul

9:33:00 am


I want to start this by having a wee tiny word with myself  'stop buying things you do not need' okay with that over with I will explain, unlike my purchases from Mac (see what Mac I bought HERE) I did not want nor need any of these Benefit products it was simply impulse unnecessary buying because I had time to kill in the airport. With two out of the three I bought I am glad I had this moment of non spending control.
 
The first thing I picked up was Porefessional. After using up the free sample I recieved in June's Glamour Magazine I have been debating if I really wanted to repurchase because although I really love the smell, the way it feels when applying and the results using as a primer, it is quite pricey for a small tube.  Never the less as it was only £19.55 with nearly £4.00 off the normal retail price I decided to have it.  I doubt I will repurchase after this tube because I dont know if Im just using too much but it doesnt last very long.
 
The next two items are eyebrow related, since receiving a HD brows palette in July's Glossy Box (read the review here) I have gone eye brow mad and now will not leave the house without doing them.  I got the High Brow Glow pencil, it is more of a champagne pink than the orignal High Brow and I like the 'glow' it gives a lot more than the original, I feel it looks more natural and highlights my brow bone perfectly.  I expect this to last a long time as you only need a stroke each time but will definately repurchase.  This was around £11 I cant remember exactly.
 
Finally I have been looking for a brow setter to hold them in place one filling them in, so after using a clear mascara for a few weeks the Speed Brow was the perfect product for me. Its in a neutral shade,  is slightly thinner than the consistancy of mascara and holds my brows in place all day. The little mascara like wand is small making it easier to apply. I dont know how I possibly lived without this and will remain in my make up bag forever more. This was only £9.40 so Im delighted, cheaper than the HD brows setter.
 
I love a freebee, who doesnt!  So recieving samples of the skincare range was just an extra little treat.  I havent used them yet as I might add them to a samples giveaway in the future, would this be something you would like?
 




 
Thats everything I bought in Duty Free this time.
 
Have you got any bargains recently whilst on your travels?
 
Lots of love
 
Gem
 
xxx




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the look of speed brow! I'm going to be heading through duty free soon! May have to look into purchasing this xx

    cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its perfect, I really am glad I purchased it x

      Delete
  2. You have good taste! I've been using these products off and on for a little bit now. I'm obsessed with online retail- which I think they're calling "duty free shopping"- because it saves sooo much more time and you can be like in bed, after 9, watching The Voice and shopping online. Hello, heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      omg I cant believe you have introduced me to somethign that is going to be the death of my bank account, lol

      Heaven indeed

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk