Blog Sale CLOSED Now on ebay with 99p starting prices

1:46:00 pm

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW LISTED ON MY EBAY PAGE WITH A 99P STARTING PRICE AND NO RESERVE

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/sexii--gemz

Jinkksy Jewellery
prices as stated below

£40 p+p £2.00

£50 p+p £2.00

£45 p+p £2.00

Custom Souls Swarovski Crystalised Converse
also comes with brand new black laces. Size 6/39
£60 P+P £4.00





Chamilia 'heart' Charm
 £10 p+p £2.00



Large Scruffy Little Cat Hand Painted Unique Bag.
£25 p+p £3.00


Elle Sport Yoga Pumps Size 7/40
£10 p+p £3.00
SOLD



Pretty Polly Union Jack Tights
£4.00 p+p £1.00


Bangles & Bracelets
£2.00 for all in each photo £1.00 p+p









Lots of Love

Gemma

xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Those converse are the best things I have ever seen! If I had the money I'd have them in a heartbeat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funsies!!! Wish I had some moola!

    I found you through the BBU blog hop!
    I'm following you via GFC and hope you'll follow me back! :)
    http://nailpolishinmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the jewellery:) I hope you have a lot of luck with it!

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    Pick Your Own Silver Charm Bracelet Giveaway-Internationally Open

    Increase your followers- Join The Insane Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk