Fashion/Beauty - I Would Rather Walk Around Naked than Dress Badly

1:55:00 pm

Good Afternoon Hunni's this must be one of my favourite outfits in a while, I love it:) I needed a pick me up after returning home from hospital so getting a new outfit on and doing my make up always does the trick.
These clothes are all new purchases featured in a previous haul post
Outfit of the Day

This is a Primark Special
Top - Primark £4.50
Blazer - Primark £17.00
Leggings - Primark £3.00
Ankle Wedges - Bank £19.00
Bracelets - Jinkksy £100.00 (for both)

Nail of the Day

 I felt like a simple colour block nail was appropriate with this outfit so I used:
OPI - Tickle my France-y
Revlon Scented Nail Varnish - Pink Grapefruit
Bourjois 1 seconde silicone gel texture - 08 Bleu Water

Face of the Day

I wanted to add a slight hint of colour to my eyes, but as I am a total wimp when it comes to using colour on my eyes it is very subtle and my signature nude lip, a winner everytime.

Face - Benefit Porefessional, Vichy Dermablend Ultra Corrective Foundation (used as concealer), Estee Lauder Double wear foundation, Benefit Dallas bronzer/blusher, Stila luminator in the peachy keen compact.

Eyes - Barry M super soft eye crayon No 5, vasaline (to add shine), Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara.

Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee

I loved wearing this outfit I felt super confident and girly, hope you enjoy reading it as much!
Love

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love your blazer! Such a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe :) It was definately my find of the day when I bought it :)

      Delete
  2. You look lovely hun! Love the bracelets and that blazer really suits you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! You look fab :) p.s i need that blue nail polish! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) its such a fab nail polish definately a keeper xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk