Beauty - Is It Half Empty or Half Full

10:32:00 am

Morning girls, now I know its now the middle of July but after being in hospital for a few days it threw me off track with my posts. 
I wanted to start writing a monthly empties post as its one of my favourite reads on other peoples blogs, and I myself get a great sense of achievement when I reach the end of a bottle, it also gives me the great opportunity to repurchase or decide to try something different.  This is my first empties post and as I never thought I threw a lot of empty things out over the month but you will find below the ones I remembered to keep.

Batiste Dry Shampoo. Impulse Body Spray, PearlDrops Hollywood Smie, Abi O Shimmer Tan Booster, Nivea Soft Body Lotin, Barry M 2 in 1 Nail Polish Top Coat

Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical - I love dry shampoo and this one especially it smells like holidays and everytime I spray this it takes me back to lying on a beach with a cocktail in my hand.

Impulse Body Spray 'Very Pink' - I always have some impulse in my handbag just for a quick burst of freshness and when I purchased this it was only 99p in Superdrug so a complete bargain.  This is my favourite fragrance out of them all.

Pearl Drops 'Hollywood Smile' - This has lasted me a while and I brush my teeth religiously morning and night as you only need a tiny pea sized amount. I didn't notice any major difference in the shade of my teeth using the colour scale included but I continued to use this regardless because it gave me the squeaky clean lick your teeth feeling. It was a bargain from my local Poundland so cant complain.

Abi O Shimmer Tan Boost - I recieved this sample size from Abi along with the Soft Sun Tan. I used up the tan ages ago but this has lasted me so much longer and I only use it to add some shimmer when I'm going out.  I would definitely repurchase this as it smells amazing and gives a soft glow not to obvious so I don't look like a vampire in the sun:)

Nivea Soft - I loved this moisturiser! I used it all over my body especially after hair removal as it completely restored the moisture back giving me baby soft results.  It smells so fresh and clean and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. This really is the perfect moisturiser I will be repurchasing soon because this little tube didn't last long.

Superdrug Clear Varnish - This is just a simple clear top coat from superdrug that I have had since I can remember it has lasted me well and done it's job.  I have not repurchased this one as it is no longer available, but I have purchased the Barry M version and so far I'm loving it.

I have already started my empties bag for July so it will definitely be more exciting and plentiful:)

Lots of Love

Gemma

xxx

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Hi Gemma, just to let you know if you're looking to replace the Abi O self tan I have a 25% off discount code on the blog you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the heads up, im not repurchasing at the moment just trying to use up all the different self tans in my beauty box lol got far to many xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I found your blog via the BBU blog hop and followed! freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love the Batiste dry shampoo. Have tried many brands and this is by far the most effective and affordable one.

    Found your blog through BBU blog hop and following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definately I have tryed a few and not one measures up to the quality xx

      Thanks for the follow xxx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love Impulse, true love :Dxx
    Found you through the blog hop- and followed your blog.
    http://beccammartin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it lovely :)Thanks for the follow chick, xxx

      Delete
  5. I don't really get the 'empties' posts, I never seem to finish anything. LOL. I do enjoy them though.

    Great blog hun.

    Sheree x

    @shereemilli

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made it a mission to finish most things before i buy new things:)

      followed your blog hun xx

      Delete
  6. I love Batiste too! Couldn't live without it :)

    I found you on the BBU blog hop!

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a must have for any girl I think, Thanks for the follow hunni I will return off course xx

      Delete
  7. your blog is lovely! found you through bloggers unite and followed..would relaly appreciate if you could support and follow my blog back :)

    www.allthatisprettyx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow hunni and thank you :) followed back no problem your blog is lush xx

      Delete
  8. Love your blog! Subbed straight away! :)
    Thought I'd let you know, the Superdrug own dry shampoo (Heart on your sleeve) Smells fresh/tropical too! :)

    http://allthesimplethings563.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, thank you soo much that means a lot :) I have tryed the superdrug one and I find it leaves lots and lots of product build up, how did you find it? x

      Followed your blog :)

      Delete
  9. Love your blog! Just found you via bbloggers unite blog hop, Im following you now.

    I've got the Batiste dry Shampoo in blush I think it is, It smells goregous!

    http://somakeupmonster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) I love that blog hop its great :) I have now followed your blog aswell babe xx

      Delete
  10. I try and cycle through my massive amounts of product, getting an empty is a huge accomplishment for me. Great Post!

    Following back from the blog hop!
    itsamakeupthing-hjc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk