Beauty - Diamonds and Rubies, I'm Crazy 'Bout Bentleys

10:24:00 am

Milkshake Conditioning Whipped Cream, Dermalogica Active Moist, Benefit Porefessional, Elemis Fresh Skin Loving Lips
These are a few of my favourite things

Milk_Shake Whipped Cream - I only bought this 2 weeks ago and everytime I wash my hair I now use this without a shadow of a doubt, it conditions my hair like no other product ever has without leaving build up.

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel 'Grapefruit Fizz' - My first Revlon Nail Enamel has left a lasting impression and I will definately be purchasing more shades.  Its a lovely shimmery pink and with two or more coats can be used alone or as a top coat on another colour.  It has great staying power and I have had this on my nails for nearly 10 days and no chips in sight. I have also purchased another one of these scented enamels I loved this one so much.

Bourjous 1 Seconde Gel Polish 'Bleu Water' - Another newbie for me this gel finish polish applies like a dream with the fan effect brush ensuring neater nails.  I applied only one coat on my ring finger and is lasting perfectly with no chips after nearly 5 days.  I have since purchased two other shades.

Dermalogica Active Moist - I was sent a sample a long time ago of this moisturiser and after using for the first time I was in love.  This is perfect for oily skin and has definately reduced my shiny patches by what it seems like soaking up the excess oil, at first you worry because it is quite a thick cream but on applying you realise how light it is on your skin.  I may try another product targeted at oily skin from the dermalogica range.

Elemis fresh skin 'Loving Lips' - I have had this since march but was only using it now and again, with the erratic weather this past month I have felt my lips drier and less smooth than usual so hunted this from my skincare box and it hasn't left my handbag since. It is a non greasy moisture quenching lip balm and does exactly what it says on the tube.

Benefit PorefessionalThis pore minimising balm is definately a new regular to my make up box! I got this 7.5ml tube free in Glamour Magazine and ever since the first time I used it there was no going back.  I use this magical potion as a primer and it is amazing I cant rave about it enough it makes applying foundation a treat as it smooths your skin like a dream.  As soon as this little one is finished I will make it a mission to buy the full size as I can't possible go without it.

Thats all my favourites for this month, hope you enjoyed this post!

Let me know your thoughts by leaving me a comment


Lots of Love

Gem
x



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Must try those new Bourjois gel nail varnishes! No chips for ten days is my kind of thing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. babe they are amazing:) they really have the best staying power iv ever seen, i do wish they had ore colours in the range though x

      Delete
  2. yeah i agree with angie's comment. nails are my thing at the mo and a no-chip polish is hard to find. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are soo good babe, let me know when you try them and which colour you have gone for xx

      Delete
  3. Hi lovely!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out the details on my blog!

    Citysurrender.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soo much lovely I am ever so greatful for this, thanks again babe xx

      Delete
    2. thanks soo much hunni :)completely flattered xxx

      Delete
  4. Grapefruit Fizz looks like such a pretty colour! I have Grape Fizz which is a colour from the same range but purple :) I really want to try Porefessional, wish magazines in our country gave such amazing freebies like Benefit samples :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh it is babe:) I very nearly bought the Grape Fizz it is such a deep purple bet it looks beautiful on, It was a great sample high five Glamour Mag! Every magazine should do samples like this as free gifts x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk