Fashion - Kandee Shoes Lemonade Pump Review

11:50:00 am

I would like to dedicate this post to the amazing owner and creative director of Kandee Shoes
Mr Josh Wayman, better known as Mr Kandee.
There has been many a girl experience the frustration of men not understanding her love of shoes, Josh gives us girls hope as he not only understands our love of shoes but creates the ones in our dreams!
The most exciting thing is this amazing man is
 23 TODAY!
 'Happy Birthday Mr Kandee'
so just imagine the years of imagination and creativity we have to come this is a man to watch Kandee Shoes worn for years to come!

Now lets get lost in Candy land

My first taste of Kandee were the Lemonade Pumps.  I had lusted after them since the first moment I ever set eyes on them.  As they were £110 plus postage costs my budget just did not allow for this kind of splurging, so for months I have dreamt of owning these.  On the 4th of July when the lovely people at Kandee Shoes announced a 50% off sale on the website I had to order my dream shoes. As it was a half price sale I got my babies for only £55 and payed £10.00 for postage and packaging, I recieved them 2 days later. 
I was overwhelmed with the way my fabulous shoes had been packaged, individually wrapped in their own bag and in bright yellow tissue paper, in the branded pull out box with the branded Kandee drawstring dust bag to keep them safe, it was just pure luxury.
The shoes themselves are to die for, the cream suede flat pump covered in sparkling crystals with glitter soles could only be described as Cinderella shoes.  The leather insole is padded for extra comfort and make your feet feel supported but look glamourous at the same time.
Every shoe lover in the world needs their sugar fix with Kandee!

Kandee Shoes Lemonade Pump






 
Thanks for reading and don't forget to wish Mr Kandee a Happy Birthday:)




You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. OMG glitter!!! These shoes are adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them babe, anything glitter and im sucked right in, they have 60% off at the moment too :)

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so pretty!

    I wouldn't want to wear them incase I ruined them though haha :(

    Just found your blog through the BBU Blog hop, now following!
    Hope you can take a look at my blog too?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & I just realised I am your 100th follower, Congrats! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Im pretty much scared to wear them to be fair, only around the house, when the right event comes along I will take them on a trip lol

      followed your blog hunn, what a goood read:D

      Thank you soo happy xx

      Delete
  3. wow these are seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh those are the prettiest shoes ever! :O
    Thanks for following my blog doll and for giving a taste of those beautifull shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hunni, its fab and I cant wait to have a good read through :) xxx

      Delete
  5. So cute! Followed you through BBU Hop!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) Really appriciate the follow xx

      Delete
  6. OMG they are so pretty...mind id probably wreck them on a night out!!

    Found you via the BBU blog hop

    come on over to say hello!!
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im scared ill do the same I havent ventured out in them yet, lol

      Iv followed your blog :)

      xxx

      Delete
  7. Those shoes are to DIE for!!! Following you through the BBU blog hop!

    www.atthepinkofperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni:)Im now following your blog :) xxx

      Delete
  8. Wow these are stunning!
    and i am really hooked to your blog! Haha
    I followed you from blog hop!

    Love Ellie xoxo

    http://uniquelovestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk