Beauty - Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait and Creme Brulee Review

1:03:00 pm

After seeing lots of review on these little sticks of goodness I needed to get me some of the action!

I love quite a muted lip for during the day using more nudes, pinks and peaches so the two shades I have chosen were perfect and exactly what I look for in a lipstick.
First is Peach Parfait, even the name called out to me and when I swatched the shade in my local Boots store I fell in lust straight away and purchased without a second thought, especially with £2.00 off making them £5.99 each.  I loved the packaging it looked classy in my handbag as well as being filled with the perfect summer peachy shimmery lip butter!  I love the way it just glides over my lips with no effort at all and stays put for a reasonable length of time whilst moisturising my lips at the same time.

Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait and Creme Brulee ReviewRevlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait and Creme Brulee Review



Revlon Lip Butter Peach Parfait and Creme Brulee Review


Only the day after my first Lip Butter purchase I was craving some more and this time it was    Creme Brulee that caught my eye, the creamy milky goodness just screamed 'pick me' when I was deciding which shade to buy. After using both I tend to use this more it is becoming one of my favourite lip products very very quickly.




What shade of the Revlon Lip Butter's is your favourite?

Lots of love

Gem

xxx



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh, Creme Brulee looks gorge. I have Tutti Frutti, but I need Peach Parfait in my life! I want one of the pink shades, too. Ideally, I'd like all of the shades haha! xx

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed:) Iv seen tutti fruity in reiews it looks lush maybe a future purchase, me too i wish I owned them all lol
      xx

      followed your blog xxx

      Delete
  2. lovely blog sweetie enjoyed reading it.
    feel free to enter my first competition too
    lots love Abby xxx

    http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni:) Just seen this comment thanks very much thanks for reading :)

      xxx
      followed your blog

      xx

      Delete
  3. I only have Strawberry Shortcake, think next pay day I may go pick up Peach Parfait.. It looks amazing! Great post! :)

    http://allthesimplethings563.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach parfait is definately my favourite out of the two I have, next payday I want to get one of the more bold shades:) Look out for that xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk