OOTD & NOTD & FOTD

5:11:00 pm

Hey hunnis this is my first post like this, so please let me know if you like :)

Outfit of the Day

This is a very casual outfit and so comfortable! I wanted an outift I could brighten up with some neon bits I picked up, you can see the post HERE  I was going shopping so I like to wear loose fitting clothes so the fitting room experience is a less stressful one.

Top - New Look £8.99
Trousers - New Look £16.99
Bag - New Look £.8.00 (sale)
Rings Topshop & Miss Selfridge £3.50 for both


Nail of the Day




I gave my nails a wee rest from acyrlics and decided to try out the Barry M Crackle Nal Varnish, I think it turned out really effective:)
To get the effect I applied only 1 coat of the Barry M Gold Foil Effects then a coat of the Barry M Pink Crackle and finished of with a clear top coat using Barry M 3 in 1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener.

Face of the Day


Very natural make up, once again I was going shopping so didn't want to influence the look of an outift I was trying on with wearing the wrong kind of make up.

Face- Benefit Porefessional, Estee Lauder Double Wear in Pale Almond 02, Dream LUMI touch highlighting concealer, Stila all over glow (face colour and luminator) in Peachy Keen and BourjousDelice de Poudre bronzer in 52.

Eyes- Maybelline expert wear mono in Golden Sand, Bourjois eyeliner pencil in Noir & Blanc (the double sided one), MUA eyebrow pencil blonde and Loreal Mega Volume Collagene 24 Hour mascara

Lips- Rimmel Lasting Finish lip pencil in 011 spice, Lasting finish by Kate Moss in shade 03, a lipgloss I won in a Laurens Way competition on Twitter, its unbranded so unfortunately I cant tell you the shade but its a peachy coral.

Hope you enjoy:)

Let me know what you think, how could I improve these kind of posts?

Love Gem x



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks hunni, these were a brave move fr me as I normally stay away from prints:)

      Delete
  2. Heyy Gorgeous
    cute blog, loves it :)

    follow me and I'll follow you back :D

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! LOVE the nails, me thinks i'll be a'copying that :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk