Beauty - Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

5:07:00 pm

Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo.-'Batiste Hair Website'

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review, Batiste Dry Shampoo Limited Edition, How to use dry shampoo, does dry shampoo work
How cool is my wallpaper;)

I have used dry Shampoo loads before and I now cant live without it.  This was on special offer in Superdrug at the weekend for £1.45 for 200ml and its the Jubilee weekend, it had to be purchased!

I love the red white and blue packaging, Im feeling very patriotic this weekend and normally I aint too bothered about the Royals but after watching the boat pageant at the weekend I surprised myself at how interested I was and couldn't wait until the next time the camera settled on the Royal family.

I mostly use the dry shampoo to add volume to my hair as just a small spray 30cm away from your roots, a swizzle of your fingers to massage in slightly, adds loads!I do this even if my hair is freshly washed.

Its perfect if you get caught in the rain (totally happened this weekend, numerous times) and want to quickly make your flat, dull hair look like it is full of life.

I always feel like my hair sits nicer the day after washing, the fresh scent of Bastiste Dry Shampoo makes your hair smell lush the second you spray it on. 

 I do feel that applying this spray adds a lot of build up in your hair but this doesnt bother me as it gives me the effect I am looking for at the time and I can always wash my hair to remove the excess product.

Overall I couldn't imagine not having some Dry Shampoo for  quick refreshing volume in an instant and I will repurchase again and again.

I love hearing your views and experiences with products, leave me a comment:)

Check out the official Website 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love Batiste! I'm the same about the Royals also, haha :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo:) someone else who loves the Royals, I think Kate is a style and beauty icon in her own right :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome review! Can't believe how similarly we describe it though i've only just read this now :) Great post hun! xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk