Fashion - Lytess Slimming Leggings Review

3:03:00 pm

These are most definately the best capri leggings in the world!!

Lytess Slimming Leggings Review, Fashion, Plus Size Fashion, Do slimming leggings work, Reduce your hips AND thighs in under three weeks, How to slimming leggings work


What Lytess Say

The Lytess Slimming Shaping Capris are designed to slim up to 5.5cm off your hips and 3.1cm off thighs in 18 days. Infused with caffeine to break down fat cells and Shea butter to soften and moisturise your skin, you can wear under every day outfits or with a long T shirt you can even sleep in them

These light and comfortable leggings are specially designed to mould to the contours of your body perfectly thanks to the unique velvety knit, which creates a welcome 'second skin' feeling. Invisible due to their seamlessness construction and comfortable for everyday wear all day long, wear as an underwear or outerwear garment.

Clinically tested and proven to reduce up to 5.5cm on the hips and 3.1cm on the thighs within 21 days* , the pedal pushers can help give you a visibly slimmer silhouette and leave you with noticeably firmer and softer skin

*For best results, it is recommended that you wear the product for 8 hours per day, 6 days per week, over a period of 21 days. Under these guidelines, independently certified clinical tests have shown losses of up to 5.5cm from the hips and 3.1cm from the thighs after the 21 day treatment period.

I am a UK size 16-18  and excuse the picture as I am not the slimmest of girls  but this is me on the first night of wearing the leggings

BEFORE

I would put these  the leggings on when I went to bed so I was wearing them for roughly 8-9 hours a night and did this for 6 days a week for 21 days as reccomended.  I didnt eat any differently or do any extra exercise than normal. The results were fabulous!

Inches Lost

 2 inches from my waist
2 inches from my hips
2 inches from each thigh
1/2 inch from each calf

AFTER

Overall I have dropped a size in trousers and I feel fantastic, all my clothes seem to fit nicer than ever.  This has given me the confidence to wear summer dresses without tights!! (believe me that is an achievement).  I never believed in million years a pair of leggings would help me get rid of inches while I sleep.  These are amazing and definately worth £44.99.  There is also shorts, ankle length leggings, underwear and tummy control with the same slimming magic.


Have you tryed any of these, if so what do you think?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Omg these look absolutley amazing, the difference in your shape is there to see. Frankly, I'm amazed. Well done you and well done Lytess!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly hunni they are amazing soo worth it, i still have a pari of leggings and shorts i havent used :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, I cant believe they actually worked, its something you see on one of them american adverts but to see it on a blog has sold it to me! its the tummy ones I may have to purchase! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk