Eco Tools Make Up Brushes

1:35:00 pm

I find that your make up tools are as important as the make up you use, having used poor brushes and sponges in the past I noticed a massive difference in the look of my make up after investing in some good quality brushes.

Eco Tools Bamboo Brushes
L-R Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyebrow comb and brush.



Just a few reasons I love these brushes so much

  • Synthetic Taklon brushes are 100% cruelty free.
  • Made from natural and recycled materials, the sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminium
  • Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is a highly sustainable plant. 


  • When using these brushes I feel like im giving my skin a treat, they are so soft and feel luxurious to the touch, unlike any other brush I have used in the past. I love how easily my make up is blended wiht these gorgeous brushes. I will never turn back these are definately an investment for my Make Up kit.



    Which brushes do you use, do you have any reccomendations?




    You Might Also Like

    3 comments

    1. Every time I go into Boots I pass these brushes but never bother to purchase them as I have never read any reviews on them but after this I may give them a try..?????

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I was the same hunni, defiantely worth a try hun they are soo soft and luxurious, email Eye 4 Beauty and see what prices as it may be cheaper than Boots :)

        Delete
    2. ooh great post, i may have to try them!
      lauren x

      www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk