My LucyBella Bag!!

12:50:00 pm

I had to share with you all my new bag made by the lovely LucyBella Designs.


All bags are hand painted with love and the customer in mind


There are lots of talented ladies designing and hand painting bags around at the moment and personally I think all the designs are lovely, one of the main reasons Lucy Bella caught my eye is because the business is based around 15 minutes from where I live and I am very passionate about supporting small local business'. Although Im sure the business wont be a small one for very much longer!


When the pink package was delivered by my postman I ripped it open like a kid a Christmas and all the sparkle just glistened in the sunshine. 


 All the individual customisation is fantastic, I love the hearts on either side of my name.  I was super impressed with the bikini as it is the shape of a bikini I would really wear, especially in the colour gold, the little bows on the bikini bottoms are a lovely touch. The blonde hair is fantastic with lots of different shades to mirror my highlights. My big green eyes are the focus point of the bag and they just POP! Just look at all that glitter, I love it!


One of the many things very special about this bag is the bow on the top left corner with a charm dangling from it.  This reads 'made with love', assuring you that your bag has been hand made especially for you.  This is something you would never find on a mass produced bag.

I just need to say a massive thank you to LucyBella for making me this amazing bag.  Its going to be perfect for the summer and definately my holiday to Morocco in the Autumn.

All orders made via Facebook and Twitter and payments via Paypal for the most secure way to pay online.  Bag prices are between £10-£25, very affordable!!

What do you think of my bag? Would you have one for the summer?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is really cute :)

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, Im going away for a weekend and Iv put all my make up in it:)

      Delete
  2. That bag is so so cute!I want one :) Also I LOVE your wallpaper, it's so pretty :) <3

    Sian xxx

    http://foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you dont want one you NEED one sweetie:)

      Aww my mother in law will be delighted :)

      Now following you babe x

      Delete
  3. These bags are so so nice! I keep seeing them recently :)

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the hand painted jute bags and this one more so because it was made just a few miles away from me :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE these bags! Yours is gorgeous! Like you said, the little Made with love charm is a really nice touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, I really love this bag :) It is anice touch I like things to make it personal, do you have any of these bags? x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk