Manicures, Highlights and Bargains :)

12:46:00 pm

Happy Tuesday Beautiful people:)

As I write this I am watching the One Direction Tour DVD I bought today with my Superdrug points:) I love one direction so yes they are definately my guilty pleasure, somehow I have convinced my boyfriend to come see them next year with me


Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend, It was a special one for me as my mum came from Morocco to visit, but we did do lots of shopping, so I have lots of bargains to brag about-only so you can go purchase them too and some well deserved pampering squeezed in.



My nails are acrylics and I know how bad these are for your nails, but they look soo pretty and my sets last 4 weeks before I need  infills, this month I decided to go for a classic pink with a quirky polka dot ring finger.  I have naturally fair(ish) hair but I get highlights every now and again to lighten it up especially in the summer,shame I have to look like a flying saucer to achieve this look:)

 I had loads of vouchers to use up that ended on the 10th of June in Boots, so it was perfect excuse to get my mum and me some bargains and gain advantage card points:) Because I spent over £20 I got 200 extra advantage card points and £5 off a bottle of fragrance-win:)


This is my favourite perfume Paco Rabanne Black XS Original
This Shampoo and conditioners are perfect to keep my blonde hair fresh and keeps
the yellow tones at bay and makes them more ashy, I swear by it.
I always use a hair protector when starightening my hair this one stuck out because of the added argan oil, and tresemme had a 2 for £6 offer on.
This is my second Revlon Lip Butter purchase, I love a nude lip so this shade 'Creme Brulee'
was a very easy choice, look out for a blog post dedicated to these this weekend
I seen this featured in another blog post and wanted to try it out, I will use mostly when I use my Sleep Rollers to add extra body and volume. Also part of the 2 for £6 offer.
 (see my sleeprollers post here)
  
 These 3 eye shadows were my bargain of the weekend! I got the two eye glosses for £1 and the other one for £1 from my local Poundland store, they often have big brands in the make up section so worth a look :)

The grey, white and white one is shade 800 'No way!'
The bronze eye gloss is shade 011 'Portobello'
The pink eye gloss is shade 051 'soho'

New Look is a hit or a miss for me, sometimes I find there is some lovely things other times I find it all very unimaginative and lots of the same things in different colours I did find this lovely bag in the sale for £8,doing my little bit for the neon trend:)


 I needed some accessories to match, as you do.  I got the earings in H&M for £3.99, the spikes ring is DIVA for Miss Selfridge and was an amazing £1 and the Neon 2 finger cross ring was £2.50 by FREEDOM at Topshop.







 On Saturday night we went out for a meal, I had steak and grilled mushrooms with New potatoes but the Chocolate Fondant with white chocolate ice-cream was to die for..it was gobbled up soo quickly I forgot to take pictures. I did drink soo much Starbucks Coffee over the weekend its surprising I even managed food.  Mine is a Iced Caramel Latte.


I wore my new skirt I bought last weekend (featured in my Saturday shopping post here), with a pastel green vest top from New Look, a leather jacket I have had for years and black tights and black pumps both from H&M. My jinkksy Bonitas were a must to add some sparkle!



 I went very natural with my make up I didnt want to over do it, as we were only going to our local indian.  I used, Benefit Porefessional primer, Estee Lauder Double wear foundation, Stila Blush and highlighter in peachy keen, MUA black pencil eyeliner, Stila Lash Boost, Loreal Volume Collogen Mascara and Revlon Lip Butter in the Nude 'Creme Brulee' shade.


 Hope you all enjoyed this very long post:)

Any comments and questions are lovely, I love hearing your thoughts on what Im buying and wearing.

Lots of love

Gemma


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh, you look absolutely lovely. Been waiting for the outfit with this skirt. Glad to see you styled it with a mint top. So gorgeous. <3

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous:) I couldnt wait to wear this skirt and needed a burst of colour, glad you think I styled it well:D

      Lots of love

      Gemma xx

      Delete
  2. Aw great photographs you look lovely! I love your nails and you got some great bargains in the sale!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hunni xx I sure did, love the sales tbfxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk