Beauty - Designer de Better (OPI The Muppets Collection) Review

11:23:00 am

I love having my toes painted whatever the weather, it makes me feel like I have made an effort, even if its only myself that knows they look pretty under my socks.

I was sent a lovely set of The Muppets limited edition OPI Nail Lacquer set from Deluxe Beauty Spa, a top quality beauty salon based in Upminster Essex, they use OPI products within the salon. It was a lovely surprise being packaged so professionally.

Beauty - Designer de Better (OPI The Muppets Collection) Review
 

Beauty - Designer de Better (OPI The Muppets Collection) Review
 
It took me ages to pick which colour I would try out first, but eventually I thought the shimmery beige named Designer..de Better would be my first



I applied a base coat to my nails as I think it makes the colour last longer and when using darker colours it prevents staining your natural nail.  I then applied two layers of the Designer..de Better as after one coat it was more translucent than I like. After the two layers dried I finished the look with a clear top coat, which will prevent chipping and make the colour stay for longer.


I like this colour a lot as its very subtle and natural but the shimmer gives a touch of elegant glamour. 

What do you think of my first 'toe nail tales' hunnis? Anything else you would like to see and be included?

Check out the OPI website here
Follow OPI on Twitter
Like OPI on Facebook

The Deluxe Beauty Spa is definately somewhere I will visit one day, for the moment I have made a wishlist of the treatments I would have. Have a look at the treatment list on their website


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love OPI and China Glaze. I'm the same as you, even when I am wearing closed shoes, it's nice knowing my toes are all nice and painted! I really like that colour, and I'm usually not a fan of beige shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first time I used OPI and im loving it nd the website is full of beautiful colours :) I have used china glaze many times:) Thanks hunni me either I normally go for bolder shades but this was a nice wee change x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk