Beauty - MUA Lip Boom 'Cheeky' Review

6:37:00 pm

Ohhh girls I am so excited to be writting this post.  Ever since it was announced Alexandra Burke was designing a lip collection for Make Up Academy Cosmetics I couldnt wait to try it, as she has lovely lushious lips I knew it would be all about volume and colour.

I bought the Lip Boom in shade 'cheeky' because its a lovely pastel pink, my favourite colour and really trendy at the moment.


MUA Lip Boom 'Cheeky' Review, MUA, MUA cosmetics, Beauty, Alexandra Burke Make Up Range, Alexandra Burke,MUA Lip Boom 'Cheeky' Review, MUA, MUA cosmetics, Beauty, Alexandra Burke Make Up Range, Alexandra Burke,

The idea with Lip Boom is that you get 4 looks all from one product.

You an use the lip stick on
its own for a matte look.


Lip stick with the gloss applied
only to the centre of the lips to
give massive volume illlusion.



Lip stick with the gloss all over
for a really high shine look
(my personal favourite )



 Last but not least a 
 look with just the gloss
for a  natural look x




Buy yours now for only £3.00!!

When wearing the lipstick alone it feels super smooth  and lasted on my lips for nearly 6 hours which is fantastic for the price.  When I applied the gloss over the lipstick I could feel the sparkles which felt like very small beads, these do vanish after about 15 minutes,  it lasted under 3 hours, so you would have to reapply the gloss. Also it is more sparkly than glossy I normally just use a clear gloss so a change for me.

Overall quite impressed with this product from MUA, I will be purchasing the different colours so look out for future posts.

Let me know what you think of Lip Boom girls and which shade is your favourite?

Buy the range here 
Follow on twitter
Like on Facebook



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk