Fashion - A Heart So White it Could Rival the Moon

5:23:00 pm

So you may think this is just any normal jewellery but it is not, there is story behind the creation this range and one that really warmed my heart.
  The entire collection is was created by Mother and Daughter team Marion and Emily,based in Scotland, it all started when unfortunately Marion was diagnosed with the rare neurological condition Dystonia in 2006. Marion began creating jewellery as a therapeutic way of coping with her illness. Her daughter, Emily, soon came on board and the pair have taken their hobby to another level developing it in to a successful business with unique designs that can only come from a merging of ideas.


I am proud to own one of their
 gorgeous bracelets, I wear it all
the time during the day with my
jeans, t-shirt and a cardigan and
of a night with a dress and heels,
 all their pieces are so versatile.   
 
Ruby & Rose Jewellery, White Heart Jewellery, White Crystal Jewellery
 
One little added extra when ordering from this fab duo is the lovely packaging.  My bracelet came in a gorgeous purple drawstring bag with personalised ribbon which was a lovely surprise and very professional
 
Ruby & Rose Jewellery, White Heart Jewellery, White Crystal Jewellery



Ruby & Rose Jewellery, White Heart Jewellery, White Crystal Jewellery
 
Unfortunately the bracelet I own is now sold out, but there is plenty more to choose from equally as beautiful see for yourself here.  The necklaces, earrings and rings are also fabulous so i will definately be having future purchases, very impressed with the quality.


Check out the full range here
Also Find them on Facebook
Follow on Twitter for regular competitions

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk