Fashion - Don't Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle

5:04:00 pm

I was very lucky to win a pair of crystalised high top pink converse after entering a competition on twitter held by @Calista_Luxury and these are definately going to be a staple in my summer wardrobe.
  Being completely honest I have never been interested in Converse, but with the added sparkle I fell in love.

Pink Crystalised Converse, Converse All Star, Pink Converse


At Calista Luxury they use of elements of Swarovski crystals, and only a small number of each pair of shoes are made so not only are they high quality but unique too.


Mine retail at £90.00 on the website  with the low top option being £85.00.  Not only are Converse available but high heels, Birkenstocks and every girls best friend , Uggs.  All hand crystalised to add that bit of sparkle we all deserve.

Pink Crystalised Converse, Converse All Star, Pink Converse


Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Buy your own here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are amazing:) I collect converse obsessively xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk