Fashion - I've Loved the Stars to Fondly to be Fearful of the Night

1:24:00 pm

Girls have you ever got to the week before your Other Half's Birthday and had no clue what to buy them?
Well the dilema is over thanks to the lovely Emma creating amazing jewellery for Men, Woman and children with custom orders also being taken.

I found Emma on twitter, Follow her @GemzByEmz, she had tweeted a picture of the mens Hematite Balls and stars bracelet and I was sold immidiately its exactly some thing my Adam would wear.

So I went straight on the website and placed my order, it arrived a few days later and was packaged beautifully.

Gemz By Emz Jewellery, Mens Jewellery, What to buy boyfriend for Valentines Day, Valentines Day

On opening the the stunning box I did panick as the bracelet was very obviously going to be too big for Adam's wrist so I contacted Emma, this is when she really outdone herself and provided some of the best customer service I have ever recieved, she asked me to post it back to her asap and she would adjust it to make it fit him perfectly and she would have it returned to me within 3 days! And true enough it arrived within the three days and fitted him perfectly.  Since that day it has not been removed from his wrist.

Gemz By Emz Jewellery, Mens Jewellery, What to buy boyfriend for Valentines Day, Valentines Day

Soo happy that he loves it soo thank you very much Emma:) 

Find Emma on twitter @GemzByEmz
Find her on Facebook search 'Gemz By-Emz'
Check out the website to find the piece you fall in love with here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk