Fashion - Trust me Your Driving a Wedge Between Us

5:00:00 am

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I find heels over 3 inches nearly impossible to walk in, I have tried since the age of 16 to master the art of walking in skyscrapers, I have now given up.


So at the age of 20 I have now came to the conclusion heels are not for me, but with the loss of heels I have found my new love.....

WEDGES!

I have worn wedges in the past but none have made my heart race  as much as these new babies

Bank Fashion, Fashion, Bank Wedges, Wedge Boots, How to Walk In wedges, Bank Fashion Sale

I seen these a few weeks ago in high street store BANK and I liked them but thought as it's coming into summer I wouldn't want such deep 'winter' warm colours so I left them behind on the shelf, poor little booties.

This week as the weather in England is still too similar to that in months of January and February and I need to keep my toes warm and fashionable, I went back to purchase these wedge ankle boots.  Luckily they were still available and on sale too for only £19.00, I was over the moon!!

I can definitely see wedges being my new choice of shoe as they are so comfortable yet they give you the height of heels.


Whats your favourite style of footwear?

Shop the website here
Follow on Twitter @BANK fashion
Like them on Facebook




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk