Beauty - Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review

8:59:00 pm

So everyone is going a crazy over BB cream at the moment, to be honest until recently I was not aware they existed. Was it a moisturiser?, was it a foundation? I needed to try it out for myself.  After reading all my magazines on Tuesday every page I turned there it was..

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Make Up Review, Beauty, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review, Will Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream suit my skin type
At £7.99 for 30ml this is a bargain.

The 8-in-1 cream claims to:
Create a natural glow
Compliment skin tone
Hydrate all day
Blur imperfections
Be oil free and non greasy
Look visibly smooth
Feel fresh
Has SPF 30


It comes in 4 shades, I purchased medium as this suits my skin tone.  I have been wearing this all day and am very happy with it, its perfect for wearing if you wish for a natural make up look.  I would say the coverage is similar to a tinted moisturiser but offers slightly more coverage.  It claims to blur imperfections it does do this but if you wish to cover big imperfections like spots some concealer would be a must.  I finished my look off with a sweep of bronzer, lick of mascara and some lippy.

excuse my Pj's it was early.
I will continue to use this as I don't like to use a high coverage foundation if not needed as I like my skin to breathe, this BB cream allows this and will definitely be an essential in my holiday make up bag.

 Have you used this, what do you think?

Thanks for reading beauties!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Just stumbled on your blog via #bbloggers and now following. I've been debating whether to get this one for a while, so thanks for the review. It looks great on you :)
    http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent:) thanks for following and reading it means a lot hunni, definately worth a buy babe:) let me know how you get on xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to jump on the bandwagon! I just started using tinted moisturizer! Thanks for sharing! The size looks very generous

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do hunni,its fab:) It is a 30ml bottle so standard size really, good luck in trying let me know how it works for you?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review! I have heard amazing things about this BB cream! So I must go and pick it up!:)

    Fashions on Top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seen this comment, it really is fab:) they are giving free samples away at the moment, just visit the facebook site xx

      Delete
  6. Fab review, I liked the look of this when I saw it in Boots. I have the Garnier BB cream and love it, but would love to try this too!

    I found you on the BBU blog hop :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) I would prefer this to the Garnier BB cream to be honest, I tryed both for a week x

      Thanks i will be following you back xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk