Beauty - MiSmile Invisalign Clinic Launch Birmingham

3:38:00 pm





Back in February I mentioned in my, Smoking and Teeth Whitening - Why the Two Don't Mix feature,   that I really wanted my teeth whitened.  Since then I have taken steps to cut the disgusting habit for good, but I'll be posting about that in more detail next week.  As I'm taking steps to cut out the habit that was putting me off having my teeth whitened I have also been looking at where to get the treatment done.

I received an email last week about a brand new dental clinic which opened in Birmingham last week which has really caught my eye.  MiSmile opened last Friday, 25th April and is situated in Burlington Court, right in the heart of Birmingham.  This is the place I have chosen to have my first whitening treatment performed, of course I will be having a consultation before hand to make sure the treatment I decide on is right for me and the health of my teeth and get all the information regarding the treatment.

Teeth Whitening isn't the only treatment available, Mi Smile is the UK’s first Invisalign only clinic.  Invisalign are in invisible braces that use a series of clear, removable aligners (similar to gum shields) that are worn for two weeks and then swapped with the next aligner in the series each slightly different, means that the teeth move gradually.  The number of aligners needed will vary according to case severity at the end of the process patients are left with a beautiful smile.  This is something I doubt I would be overly interested in as I'm quite happy with the shape and position of my teeth but I wanted to mention it as some of you reading might not be.

The owner and principle dentist of this brand new clinic is, Dr Sandeep Kumar, an Invisalign Diamond elite dentist.  He is fast approaching his 1000 case and has performed over 3000 teeth whitening cases with different techniques and methods and has used and tried all the major teeth whitening systems available in the UK.  Over the years Dr. Kumar has become the celebrity dentist of choice, With celebrity clientele including Catherine Tyldesley, Michelle Keegan, Shobna Gulati, Georgia May Foote, Jorgie Porter and Ray Quinn to name but a few.

Dancing on Ice ultimate champion, Ray Quinn is a current patient of Dr Kumar and had this to say about his treatment so far, at the launch last week;
'Sandeep has been amazing, he’s been showing me how to get the smile I’ve wanted without having to worry about disrupting my work schedule.  I’m just here today to say thanks'

I think it's safe to say I am going to be in great hands especially after watching all of the customer testimonials on the official MiSmile website.    I'm excited to visit the clinic and share my progress and experience with you.

What are your thoughts on teeth whitening, is it something you would have done yourself?



*I received no financial compensation for this post

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great idea, I would most definitely consider having my teeth whitened

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done it both by having someone do it as well as on my own at home.. It was definietly much easier to have someone do it for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk