Life - Dogs Leave Paw Prints On Our Hearts

3:56:00 pm
































Hello and welcome to my crib, well not quite but close enough.  This is the Beach in Agadir where I am lucky to be staying for the moment.  My Mum's house is just a 30 minute stroll down the road from where there pictures were taken, so when my Mum has a rare day off we make the most of it.  This day in perticular we decided to take Pino a long walk and before we knew it we had walked the length of the beach and back.  As you can see Pino loves being in the water and as soon as we let him off the lead he literally goes mad and runs faster than I ever thought he could.  These photographs were taken when he still had long hair but now his hair is shorter he won't get as messy, thank goodness! 

Today I just wanted to share a little bit of sunshine and Pino with you all because right now I'm tucked up in bed with the flu, its raining outside and the only thing keeping me smiling is little Pino.  He is one of the most loving dogs you could ever meet and the moment I arrived in Morocco I fell completely in love with him.  I get quite attached to animals that come into my life and it's amazing how they become such a massive part of your family.  Recently I had news that a dog that was part of my life for a long time had passed away and it made me realise a few things.  We should not take any moment with the animals in our lives for granted, they could be gone in an instant.  Take too many photos, they are priceless.  Love that animal unconditionally, their lives are so much shorter than our own, at least give them one to remember.

This post is in rememberance of Rocky 'The Wolfman' 17/03/02 - 26/03/14

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Ahhh Pino looks so lovely and you don't look to bad yourself you plum haired babe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely location and lovely pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach/area you are is incredibly beautiful!! The pup is so so so cute! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do lovely, look out for more Pino posts soon :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I wish I was there. Three things, beautiful scenery, Pino is so adorable and where is that lovely bag from? I wanty!! I do miss my dog Charley (long story) and loved her more than some of my relatives too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the cutest, there will be more on him soon:) it's River Island I got it in December and I just love it :) I'm sure you can tell me all about it one day :)

      Delete
  5. lovely photo's think i need to do this style of post with baby haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pino is gorgeous. I love dogs - all of them. Dogs are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look out for more Pino themed posts very soon :)

      Delete
  7. Wow how gorgeous are these pics and pino is adorable too! Love your hair colour too :) x http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is so cute! Sad to hear about your other dog! Love the photos too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk