Life - Blogger Love Tag

1:17:00 pm

button heart, heart made of buttons, shabby chic, blogger, blogging, Blogs Everyone Should be Reading, favourite, Life, My Favourite Blog, tag,
source
 What was the first blog you ever came across?
 Pretty Me Blog
Best Blogging friend
Charl
Name the blogs that enable your purchases
Name your favourite way to read blogs!
Bloglovin, its so easy just to scroll through and the fact that it marks when you have read a post helps when you have lots to catch up on.

What's your favourite way to discover new blogs?
Twitter chats, Facebook groups, other bloggers reccomendations and posts like these.

Which bloggers that inspire you?
I try not to find inspiration from other bloggers content as I tend to compare myself too much, I try to find inspiration from things in my life, this way I can not get too caught up in comparisons. Recently I have been taking a lot of inspirations for a new way of photographing products but still going to give them my own unique twist, mostly take inspiration on lighting and set ups  so the photography that inspires me is ,
  Flutter and Sparkle, Miss Sunshine and Sparkle, Lipstick with Some Sunshine

Your favourite blog design/look?
The one I have at the moment, its exactly what I have had in mind for ages, it was just a case of getting it created and installed, thankfully the lovely Laura from Hello Wonderful (one of my favourite lifestyle reads mentioned above), made an amazing job!

What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
The creativity, the social side, the writing, the world of beauty products I wouldn't have known excisted and the opportunities that can come with it.

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future!
Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, imagine!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love this tag - its such a nice way to find new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, I'm going to do it myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, I like these because it gives me new people to read.
    www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post and I also LOVE the idea of Louise doing her own book. I'd love to get my hands on it.

    http://www.faggotfreakshow.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice tag to share love of the blogs you love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for mentioning me :) you too are quite the enabler haha. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the mention Hun, it was very kind :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaw thanks :) Nice to be included with some of my favourite blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so so much lovely!!
    So kind of you,
    love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of new blogs for me to have a peek at on here! Love your new banner too lovely, it's gorgeous!

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk