Beauty - Tanya Burr Lips and Nails Collection Wishlist

8:54:00 pm

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails
Source - edited myself
After much anticipation the Tanya Burr Lips and Nails collection is now available on Feelunique.com

I have had a look at all the colours available and can honestly say I am so impressed with the different shades but more so with the shade names.  I have picked out my favourites below so thought I would share them with you.


Tanya Burr Lips and Nails, Afternoon Tea, Aurora, Let's Travel the World, Heart Skipped a Beat
Source - edited myself




Source - edited myself

Have you had chance to check out the range yet, if so what are your favourites?









You Might Also Like

13 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk