Beauty - Tanya Burr Lips and Nails Collection Wishlist

8:54:00 pm

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails
Source - edited myself
After much anticipation the Tanya Burr Lips and Nails collection is now available on Feelunique.com

I have had a look at all the colours available and can honestly say I am so impressed with the different shades but more so with the shade names.  I have picked out my favourites below so thought I would share them with you.


Tanya Burr Lips and Nails, Afternoon Tea, Aurora, Let's Travel the World, Heart Skipped a Beat
Source - edited myself




Source - edited myself

Have you had chance to check out the range yet, if so what are your favourites?









You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I have purchased two lip glosses and two polishes this evening! Im very excited for the postman now! Will be doing a review of all four products without a doubt!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you will be sitting at the letterbox waiting for mr postman, I would be too don't worry :) I'm excited to see reviews x

      Delete
  2. ahh im so excited about tanyas nail polishes!i will def being buying some this weekend-hopefully they wont be sold out!:)XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you are, which shades are your favourite?

      Xx

      Delete
  3. I am so in love with Be Bright, Be Happy & Bright and Early. They are on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 'Afternoon Tea' and 'Aurora'. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE aurora especially because it is named after one of the Disney princess' xx

      Delete
  5. I've ordered the Afternoon Tea and Champagne Toast lipglosses. Really looking foward to receiving them in the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Champagne toast looks stunning I can see that being added to a future wish list :) I bet, xx

      Delete
  6. I just purchased Aurora, Picnic in the Park and Afternoon Tea to start with, now I want them all. They are amazingly good, best lip gloss I've tried. Wishlist wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk