Life - A Little Bit of What You Fancy Does You Good

9:04:00 pm

Hi Hunnis,
 
I have now recieved six Graze Boxes and instead of posting a review every single week I decided to do this type of post where I will tell you about some of my favourite snacks and nibbles I have recieved so far..  As I have now had quite a few boxes I have changed my weekly subscription to monthly because it was becoming less of a treat.
 
If you would like to find out more about how Graze Box works and how to get your first Graze Box Free please have a look here.



 Toffee Apple
Sticky toffee sauce with granny smith apple slices
This is my ultimate favourite snack I have recieved so far, I wasn't sure I would like the dried apple at first but as soon as I took my first bite I loved it.  The apple dipped into the toffee sauce is just a dream combination with both flavours going so well together.  I hope I get this again soon

 Heart Healthy Nuts
Red skin peanuts, pecans, almonds and brazil nuts.
I love nuts, all types of nuts there really isn't a nut I dont like so this was perfect for me.  I like that they are not flavoured with anything and are completely natural and as they come.  This is one of the healthier snacks I have enjoyed.
 
 Jaffa Cake
Roasted hazelnuts, orange infused raisins and dark chocolate buttons
Now who doesn't love a jaffa cake biscuit, so what is there not to love about a healthier alternative?  I loved how the amazing chefs at Graze have managed to recreate the classic.  The orange infused raisins are to die for and I really wish you could buy these in the supermarket (if anyone has found these please let me know). Mixed with the dark chocolate buttons it really is a taste sensation but and that is a very small but, Im not overly keen on the hazelnuts in this one I think that replaced with mini sponge pieces this would be more jaffa cake like.

 Summer Berry Flapjack
Rustic rolled out flapjack with berry infused cranberries
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I recieved this box one saturday morning and as soon as I seen this was in there I rushed to the kitchen, got a glass of ice cold milk and enjoyed this for breakfast.  The flapjack just melts in your mouth and you can taste the butter and syrup used to make it stick together which is lovely.  The berry flavoured cranberries are just a delight, so fruity and packed full of flavour.  The portion size with this was great as you are given 3 fingers of flapjack.
 
 Dark Rocky Road
Pecan nuts, cranberries and dark chocolate buttons
This was lovely and simple, three of my favourite flavours all in the same pot-winner!  These all taste really nice together, I would be happy to see this in a future box.
 

Healthy Popping Corn
Slightly sweet popcorn seeds
I recieved this in my latest box and was really excited, mainly because im a big kid and couldn't wait to cook it in the microwave and wait for the pops.  It only took about 50 seconds to cook in the microwave, thank goodness there were instructions or I would have burned it. This was delicious and just like at the cinema, the perfect sweetness.  I really liked that you had to cook this yourself as it was as fresh as it could be.
 
Billionaires Shortbread
Almonds, fudge pieces, chocolate drops and cranberries
This was delicious just an absolute treat, all the ingredients are just perfect together. Being honest anything with chocolate and fudge in the same box is going to be a favourite of mine, I have such a sweet tooth.  I have clicked send soon with this so fingers crossed it comes in my next box.

Eton Mess
Almond slices, blackcurrants, mini meringues and cranberries
I loved this, expecially the little meringues they are so cute.  The almond slices and cranberries were really tasty together.
 
There you have it my favourites so far, I hope to find some new favourites in future Graze Boxes I recieve.
 
What are your favourite snacks and nibbles from the Graze kitchens?
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. that all looks so yummy! Now, I'm craving popcorn. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the graze boxes they look so yummy !! Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Graze, I think its such a great idea and is definitely a bit of a treat when it arrives in the post. My favourite are the flap jacks, they might be higher in calories than a lot of things on the site but are definitely better than eating chocolate which I would otherwise do lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I had the toffee apple and popcorn in my box too, it's yummy.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some of my favourites too! Love all of these.
    (Found you because we are both going to the Nottingham bblogger meet up)
    bellinibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The toffee apple is my fave, I didn't know they did popcorn though!

    X

    http://thescrimpystudent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk