Fashion/Beauty - All For The Boy Who Will Never Care

4:17:00 pm


Wow its been a while since I did a post like this so I thought no better time than today, I only went to do a bit of shopping with my boyfriend in our hometown so no need to get dressed up.
Id rather not be spending my New Year's Eve shopping but I still had nothing to wear tonight so it was a last minute dash, I now have a whole outfit which I will share with you in another post.
 
 I like what Im wearing because its nice and casual, comfortable and easy to remove when trying on clothes.  I have been wearing variations of this outfit all winter its definately a firm favourite. I am becoming quite a jewellery addict, its the first place I look now when I go into a shop, I love moustaches so I thought Id make the most of this quirky jewellery.
Do you have a favourite outfit this season that you keep going back to?
 
 
I had a slight issue with my make up, I completed my eye make up and was happy with it and decided on a nude lip, just before I left the house I decided to go for more of a statement lip, which is unlike me, I just felt like it today so I photographed both and I would love you to comment below with  which is your favourite!
 
 Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Mac MSF Natural Light Plus
 
 Benefit Hoola (contour) MAC MSF Soft and Gentle (highlight)
 
 MUA Blush Shade 2, Sleek Blush Rose Gold
 
 Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Lipstick 107
 
 Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Lipstick 107
 
 Mac 'Hue'
 
 MUA Undressed Palette, MUA Malt
Chocolate Intense Glitter Eyeliner, Benefit Bad Gal Lash
 
MUA Eyeshadow Primer, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Light.
 
Hope you all have an amazing night tonight whatever you may be doing!
Hope you bring 2013 in with a bang!
There will be a wee surprise on here tomorrow to wish you a very
 Happy New year!
 
Lots of Love
 
Gem
 
xxx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Loving the Statement lip. You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks clare, im normally a bit scared of deep colours on my lips but I agree I like this x

      Delete
  2. I love the Colour of the Kate moss lippy, it's on my list to pick up next time I'm I'm boots :)
    Gem x
    http://gemseren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Gem :) Oh you need this lipstick in your life, let me know i you like it when you have tryed it :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I have those earrings!!! I hope you had a fab NYE and have a wonderful 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hunni, This doesnt surprise me I know how much you love moustache-y things :) I did thanks, hope you did too, see you soon :D x

      Delete
  4. A bold lip looks fab on you. :) I love how Rimmel 107 looks different on everyone. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni :) I have noticed that too,every picture I see is different

      x

      Delete
  5. The Kate Moss lipstick looks gooooorgeous!


    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and looks so different on everyone, you posted the 777th comment, its my lucky number so thank you very much xx

      Delete
  6. Babes your eyelashes look absolutely incredible! JEALOUS, and the 107 looks hot - I'm gonna dig mine out tonight!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks *blushes* I can imagine you wearing 107 :) Its a very you shade, Happy New Year girl!!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk