MUA Undressed Palette - Make Up Look

1:39:00 pm


Hey Hunni's,
Have you missed me?
Make Up Academy is fast becoming my go to brand for eyeshadow, due to their fantastic pigmentation, staying power, range of colours and affordable prices.  So like nearly every other girl in the country earlier this year I purchased the Undressed Palette.  With its likeness to Urban Decay's Naked Palette and £4 price tag it has been my most used palette this year.  I buy most of my MUA make up from their official site click here to visit their site.  There is also a 3 for 2 offer on everything on the site at the moment.

In stead of doing a full review of this product today I wanted to show you one of my favourite eye shadow creations using this palette. 
When I go out I like to make a statement with either with eyes or lips because im not brave enough to do both. So with this heavy smokey eye look I have teamed it with a subtle pinky nude lip, using MAC Angel and Mac Plushglass in Ample Pink. That way all the focus is on the eyes.


To create this look I only used MUA's Eye Primer, shade 11 and 12 from the Undressed Palette, My HD Brows palette for the black eyeliner and Loreal Volume Collegen Mascara.






What looks ave you created with MUA's Undressed Palette?  Fell free to send your links of Blog posts featuring the Undressed Palette.

Dont forget to 'like' Make Up Academy on Facebook and when they hit 35,000 there is a 35% off and free P+P offer across the whole range online.
Lots of Love
Gem
xxx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hunni:) It happened by accident really I just kept applying xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I am so bad with applying eyeshadow like this, I need to get practicing!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just experiemtn babe, im no expert just get carried away lol Thanks xx

      Delete
  3. WOW gorgeous look Gemma! :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to pick this up :) great look!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks gorgeous! i just ordered this 12 eye shadow palette and cannot wait for it to come now :)
    following you too, really like you blog :) xx

    www.bronzerbiscuitsandboxes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be experimenting im sure :) Aww thanks hunni, Ill be checking out your link this afternoon :)

      Delete
  6. I'm pretty bad with eyeshadow but posts like these inspire me (bought myself some half-decent makeup brushes, but it all depends on the skill of the artist hehe..fingers crossed).
    So far, I've got Undressed (the palette, rather than sitting here in the buff), and ordered Going For Gold and Poptastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was until earlier this year, now I just experiment a little more :) Haaha that made me laugh, Iv got all the same ones plus pretty pastels. Enjoy creating new looks :)

      Lovely to see a Scottish Reader as Im originally from Inverness, xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk