Beauty - Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

4:24:00 pm

I decided to treat myself  to some Estee Lauder Double Wear.
Estee Lauder Double Wear, Estee Lauder, Beauty, Estee Lauder Foundation Review, Estee Lauder Double Wear Rview and Swatches

 I have always struggled to find a liquid foundation that suits my skintone, lasts all day and keeps the matt effect I like.  My friend at work told me about this foundation and urged me to purchase it as its a must have in her make up bag.

I went to my local Debenhams, and as soon as I approached the Estee Lauder  make up counter the make up artist said to me,
'Are you here for Double Wear', indeed I was so I took a seat.  She dissapeared for a moment only to return with my exact shade! She hadn't even touched my face, removed my current make up but yet she knew exactly which shade I was. 
I was impressed by that, then she began to apply the foundation to one half of my face with a foundation brush.  When she had finished the one side I looked in the mirror and Oh My Gosh it was immaculate compared to the other side!  She completed my make up so I didnt look silly walking around with each side of my face different shades.

The fantastic oil free liquid has an SPF rating of 10 which is soemthing I look for in a foundation because I like to protect my skin from UV rays but anything higher than SPF 10 causes your face to be whiter than your body in photographs(there is nothing worse).

I purchased the 30ml Bottle in Shade 02 Pale Almond for £26.50, this is a lot more than I would normally pay for a foundation but the results were the best I had ever seen.  Just a tiny blob applied with a brush WILL last 15 hours even in high humidity, it doesn't smudge or come off on clothes.  Just be careful pouring it out as the bottle does not have a pump.



This is all you need:)


I love how natural it looks, and doesn't leave your face feeling caked.  I used to use a pressed powder on top of my foundation but with this I no longer need to do so as it stays perfect.

Does anyone use Double Wear let me know your thoughts:)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk