Stila All over Glow 'Peachy Keen'

1:42:00 pm

This is the third  Stila product I own, I also have the major lash mascara and lash boost which are fanstastic (see review here).
When I purchased this from ebay for roughly £18.00 it was purely on the packaging, its soo cute and girly. I didn't read any reviews before I purchased and Im so glad I didnt because every one I have read since recieving this has been a little bit negative.  Had I read them I wouldn't have purchased this, which would have been a wee shame because I love it.

The packaging is amazing! The little flowers all over just make my make up bag look cute.  It is cardboard and the top panel where the face colour is just lifts up and the highlighter slides out underneith with a little ribbon pull.  All the colours co-ordinate with the product and I love a bit of matching.

The all over face colour (I use as a blush) is a very peachy orange shade and looks very scary and bright but it gives you an ever so slight glow and for those low key make up days.  At first the product does not transfer to brush very well but I just broke it in slightly using a stipling brush and now it transfers perfectly.

The Highlighter is just my most favourite ever!  I use it on my forehead, tip of my nose, apples of my cheeks and a little on my chin basically just where the light would naturally catch my face.  It transfers perfectly and just leaves a slight glow/shimmer, it is not glittery at all which Im soo glad of as I hate that in a highlighter.

All in all I think this has been a great little addition to my collection I use it every single day and gives me a very natural effect.




Please excuse my bushy eyebrows Im trying to grow them again, because I hate the shape:)  You can see in this picture the ever so slight glow, so delicate I love it.

Do you own any Stila, do you have any reccomendations?

Lots of Love

Gemma
xxx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. thanks hunni :) I love it and lots of reviews Iv seen hate it a bitlike marmite I think x

    Ohh i do love a giveaway x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really love getting comments from my readers and aim to reply within 24 hours. If you would like an instant reply please tweet me @gemmabutton or email me at buttonblogger@yahoo.co.uk